Mini Monitoring Marvel for Accurate Mixes!
Avantone's MixCubes mini reference monitors give you the ability to hear what your mixes will sound like on bass-challenged real-world systems such as computers, televisions, car stereos, and iPod docking stations. The full-range, passive MixCube is 6.5" tall, and contains a 5.25" speaker that provides excellent sound reproduction for great reference mixing. The cabinet is shielded, so you can place it next to computer monitors and experience no interference. Sweetwater's advice: for making high-quality, accurate mixes that sound great on any system, complete your monitoring setup with the Avantone MixCube.
Avantone MixCube Mini Reference Monitor Features:
- 25" shielded passive full-range 8 ohm drivers
- 5" Cube cabinet with multiple coats of "Retro-Cream" high gloss lacquer finish
- Precision-milled, high-rigidity MDF cabinet sides and baffle for low resonance
- Radiused corners and edges reduce edge diffraction for better imaging
- Custom paper cone uses New Zealand pulp with mica fibers added for light weight and rigidity
- High-Rigidity die cast Aluminum frame with polished mounting bezel
- Nickel Plated "high-end" binding posts (properly spaced for dual banana plugs)
- .25" soft neoprene pad is recessed into the cabinet base to serve as a non-skid acoustic isolator
- Standard size (5/8"-27 threading) female mic stand mount built into the cabinet base
- Frequency Response: 90Hz-17kHz
- Impedance: Nominal 8 ohms
- 93db @1w/1 meter
- Recommended power: 10W-200W
- Inputs: 3-way CE rated plastic encased Metal Binding Posts
- Accepts up to 12-gauge wire, spade lugs, dual-banana plugs
- Cabinet dimensions: 6.5" x 6.5" x 6.5"
- Cabinet weight: 7 lbs., 2 oz.