Cabinet Simulator, Power Soak, D.-I.
The Cabulator combines three main features for e-guitar amplifiers: power soak, speaker simulation, and D.I. output.
Thanks to the variable power soak you can play any amp loud without being loud – with headphones even inaudible if necessary.
The Cabulator’s fully analog design excludes latencies. It thereby gives the guitarist a direct response with an authentic punch. Even the most subtle guitar amp nuances are reproduced as precisely as harmonics structures and dynamic response of a cabinet.
You always get a top signal in recording quality in seconds – both for direct recording and for a live mix.
- Speaker In: 1/4" TS jack (mono jack)
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Max. input load: 100W RMS, 200W peak
- Soak output: 1/4" TRS jack
- D.I. output: 1/4" TRS jack, transformer balanced
- Impedance: unbalanced ca. 40 Ohm, balanced ca. 80 Ohm
- Max. output level: +4 dBu
Signal to noise ratio: -85 dBu (unweighted)
- External power supply 100-250 volts, 9 V DC, 200 mA, 2.1 mm DC plug
- Power consumption: 0,5 VA
- Fuse (internal): 100 – 250 V AC, 100 mA slow blow
Dimensions & Weight
- Height x width x depth: 134 x 300 x 207 mm
- Weight: 3 kg/6.61 lbs
0dBu = 0.775V. Subject to change without notice.