Quality Output Cable for Your Dangerous Monitor System!
Your Dangerous Music cue amp is only as good as its weakest link. That's why you need a genuine Dangerous Music Cue Amp Output Cable when you're connecting your Monitor ST to a powered headphone box. Pro-level monitoring requires pro-caliber attention to detail, and this cable is one of those details you can't afford to do without. The 12" Cue Amp Output Cable has a female XLR end plus two male TS plugs, so you can split the signal from your Monitor ST to left and right inputs on your headphone amp. Don't settle for less than the best in your studio setup; plug in a Dangerous Cue Amp Output Cable!
- Dangerous Music Cue Amp Output Cable 12" XLRF-2 x Male TS Cable Features at a Glance:
- Rugged, quality construction
- Made to split signal from Monitor ST cue amp to left and right inputs on headphone amp
- 12" length
- XLR Female to 2 x TS Male
- Dangerous Music's Cue Amp Output Cable gives you a crucial link for no-compromise performance!
Connector 1 TS Male ¼
Connector 2 XLR Female