The ATC SCM100ASL Pro is an active three-way monitor system suitable for larger rooms, based around the same tweeter, mid-range and amp configuration as the SCM50ASL Pro, but using a 314mm bass driver in a larger enclosure.
Maximum continuous SPLs of up to 115dB/1m are possible. Fourth order active crossovers produce a highly linear amplitude response for both direct and ambient fields, contributing to exceptional stereo imaging.
The active design ensures optimum matching of six MOS-FET amp blocks to the drivers, providing plenty of transient headroom and maximum SPLs of up to 112dB.
An LF contour control provides five bass boost settings and a flat reference response.
- Drivers: HF 1″/25mm, Mid 3″/75mm, LF 12″/314mm
- Amplitude Linearity (±2dB): 65Hz-17kHz
- Cut-off Frequencies (-6dB, free-standing): 32Hz, 22kHz
- Horizontal Dispersion: ±80°, Coherent
- Vertical Dispersion: ±10°, Coherent
- Max. Continuous SPL (1 metre): 115dB
- Crossover Frequencies: 380Hz, 3.5kHz
- Input Connectors: Male XLR
- Input Sensitivity: 1V
- Input Sensitivity Trim: 0dB to -6dB/1V – 2V (continuously variable via rear panel trimmer)
- Input Impedance: Balanced > 10kΩ
- Amplifier Output: Bass 200W, Mid 100W, High 50W
- Filters: Even Order Critically Damped
- Overload Protection: Active FET momentary gain reduction plus thermal tweeter protection
- Front Panel Indicators: Power On indicator, Gain Reduction warning
- LF EQ: 0dB to+6dB @ 40Hz (continuously variable via rear panel trimmer)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 832 x 398 x 581mm (32.8˝ x 15.7˝ x 22.9˝) Depth with amplifier at rear adds 3”
- Weight: 65kg / 143lbs