Based on the same mid and HF drivers, and the same amplifier block as the ATC SCM200A Pro, the ATC SCM300A employs larger 375mm bass drivers and a larger 300 litre enclosure to deliver even higher maximum volume (121dB/1m), with extended bass and increased transient headroom.
The new ATC SCM300 AT is a superb speaker producing prodigious bass output down to 25Hz. with legendary ATC dynamics and power.
Featuring a pair of ATC 375mm bass drivers, the legendary ‘Super Dome’ midrange driver and a 34mm soft dome tweeter.
- Drivers: HF 1.25″/34mm, Mid 3″/75mm, LF 2 x 15″/375mm
- Amplitude Linearity (±2dB): 50Hz-12kHz
- Cut-off Frequencies (-6dB): 25Hz, 20kHz (free standing) 20Hz, 20kHz (soffit mounted)
- Horizontal Dispersion: ±80°, Coherent
- Vertical Dispersion: ±10°, Coherent
- Max. Continuous SPL (1 metre): 121dB
- Crossover Frequencies: 380Hz, 3.5kHz
- Input Connectors: Male XLR
- Input Sensitivity: 2V
- Input Impedance: Balanced > 10kΩ
- Amplifier Output: Bass 275+275W, Mid 200W, High 100W
- Filters: Even Order Critically Damped
- Overload Protection: Active FET momentary gain reduction plus thermal tweeter protection
- Front Panel Indicators: N/A
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 884 x 925 x 460mm (34.8˝ x 36.4˝ x 18.7˝)
- Weight: 140kg / 308lbs
The ATC P4 Power Amp is a 5U rack-mounted 850W Class A/B monobloc power amplifier - only available as part of an ATC Active Loudspeaker System
With an ATC P4 you will have more than just the power and sound of the amplifier to produce top quality results. No matter that the power is huge and the sound of the amp is excellent and no matter whether you are in the studio or on the road, the P4 will deliver consistent results.
What you also have is the reputation that the Acoustic Transducer Company has built up over decades - firstly as one of the UKs premier speaker manufacturers, providing hard-working speaker drivers for the major artists of the day - so they know some things about what amps like the ATC P4 are driving - but also from their work developing active systems, crossovers and reference monitors.
A four-way system that delivers 850W of punch and precision, the ATC P4 monoblock has active crossovers and triple fan cooling to ensure that the amp stays cool even when the gig hots up - soft limit protection is included to make sure that your drivers are protected, no matter what you feed your P4 Power Amp By using the knowledge acquired over so many years, and adding their commitment to be the best by providing you with the best, ATC has manufactured the P4 Power Amp to give you the power to take on any situation.
- Output Power: HF 100W into 6Ω, Mid 200W into 16Ω, LF 275W x 2 into 8Ω
- Input Sensitivity: 2V
- Input Inpedance: 10kΩ
- Frequency Response: 5Hz – 20 kHz ±0.1dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Better than 105dB
- Crosstalk: Better than 90dB
- Power Requirements: 100, 115, 230 Volts (region dependant 50/60Hz factory set)
- Dimensions: 19˝ Rack Mounting 5U high (222mm / 8.7˝), Overall Depth 538mm (21.2″), Front Panel and Handles 71mm (2.8˝), Rear Handles 40mm (1.6˝),
- Amplifier Body 427mm (16.8˝ )
- Weight: 40kg approx.