Tube Saturation & Tube Harmonics Processor
TwinTube delivers the two single most important sound effects generated by tubes: Saturation and Harmonics.
The warmth, presence and suppleness analog tube and coil filtering provide can enrich any production, regardless of the music genre.
- TwinTube's saturation effects are sonically comparable to the effects of tape saturation
- Saturation for more warmth and loudness; subtle to clear effects
- Harmonics for more presence and clarity without adding appreciable levels (as with EQs); moves signals to the front of a mix
- Extremely versatile for all kinds of signals, such as vocals, acoustic guitars, drums, strings, brass ...
- XLR connector, electronically balanced, opt. transformer balanced
- Input Impedance: 20kOhm
- max. Eingangspegel Harmonics: +18dBu
- max. Eingangspegel Saturation: +21dBu
- Output Impedance: 150Ohm
- max. Ausgangspegel: +21dBu
- Frequency range Harmoncis: 10Hz-80kHz
- Frequency range Saturation: 10Hz-77kHz
- THD Harmoncis: 0,1%
- THD Saturation: 0,02 - 15% (Sat. max)
- S/N Harmonics: -87dBu (A-weighted)
- S/N Saturation: -96dBu (A-weighted)
- Dynamic range Harmonics: 103dB
- Dynamic range Saturation: 114dB
- CCMR: -74dBu
Overload-LED: +18dBu (peak hold 1,5 seconds)
- Toroidal transformer
- Voltage Selector 115V/230V
- Power Consumption:
- bei 230V: 9,1W/10,8VA
- bei 115V: 5,6W/7,1VA
- 230 V AC, 50 Hz: 315 mA
- 120 V AC, 60 Hz: 630 mA
Dimensions & Weight
- BxHxT: 482 x 44 x 300mm; 19" x 1.73" x 11.81"
- Weight: 4,8kg; 10.6lbs
0dBu = 0.775V. Subject to change without notice.