Speaker & Headphone Monitoring Controller
The 2Control is an excellent sounding monitor controller. With its innovative Phonitor matrix with adjustable Crossfeed it allows to mix on headphones just like on loudspeakers.
- 2 balanced XLR inputs/sources
- 2 headphone amplifier with individual Volume controls
- 3 balanced XLR speaker outsputs (2x stereo for e.g. full range and near field speakers and 1x mono for i.e. a subwoofer)
- Phonitor matrix with adjustable Crossfeed for both headphones
- 45mm aluminium knob RK27 Alps "Big Blue" potentiometer
- Mono switch
- Dim switch
- Extendable front feet
- Made in Germany
Inputs & Outputs
- Electronically balanced instrumentation amplifiers
- Input sockets: XLR
- Output sockets: XLR, Stereo TRS
- Nominal input level: IN 1: +4dBu, IN 2: +4dBu/-10dBV
- Input impedance: 22kOhm
- Output impedance: 75Ohm/Headphones: 22Ohm
- Max. input level: 21.3dBu
- Max. output level: 21.3dBu
- Volume control range: -80dB to +6.6dB
- Headphones: -65dB to +14.9dB
- Frequency range: 10Hz to 100kHz (-3dB)
- CMRR: ›60dB (@1kHz, 0dBu input level, unity gain)
- THD&N: 0,002% (@1kHz, 0dBu input level, unity gain)
- Signal to noise ratio: -96dB/Headphones: -85dB (A-weighted)
- Crosstalk L/R: ›70dB (@1kHz)
- Dynamic range: 116dB
- Toroidal transformer with voltage selector
- Fuses (slow blow): 230V/50Hz: 315mA, 115V/60Hz: 630mA
- Power consumption: ca. 25W
Dimensions and Weight
- WxHxD: 215 x 80 x 220mm; 8.5" x 3.15" x 8.66"
- Depth w/ controls & sockets: 245mm; 9.65"
- Height w/ feet: 95mm; 3.74"
- Front height w/ opened feet: 126mm; 4.96"
- Weight: 2,1kg; 4.63lbs
0dBu = 0.775V. Subject to change without notice.