Focal Solo6 Be
The Solo6 Be monitor will surprise you in the very first minutes you spend with it, partly due to its size/extended bass response (40Hz at -3dB). The 6.5" “W” composite sandwich mid-woofer combines neutrality in the midrange, fullness in the midbass register and bass control.
Its compactness and the choice of a large front laminar port guarantee easy integration in studios that need a near field monitor without any acoustic compromise. The user settings on the back of the Solo6 Be, combined with its compactness, make it easy to carry and to adjust according to the acoustics of each studio.
- Frequency response (+/-3dB): 40Hz - 40kHz
- Maximum SPL (musical signal): 113dB SPL (peak @ 1m)
- Inputs/ Impedance: Type: Electronically balanced / 10 kOhms. Connector: XLR. Sensitivity: Adjustable, +4dBu or -10dBV
- Bass - Midrange Treble: 150W rms, BASH® technology 100W rms, class AB
- Power supply: Local supply: 230V (1.6A fuse rating) 115V (3.5A fuse rating). Connection: IEC inlet and detachable power cord
- User controls and indicators: Input sensitivity selection switch Adjustable tweeter and woofer levels by potentiometers On/off switch, voltage selector
- Light indicator: Power On LED
- Woofer: 6W4370B, 61/2" (16.5cm) Focal “W” composite sandwich cone drivers
- High frequency: TB871, Focal Beryllium inverted dome tweeter
- Shielding: Integral through cancellation magnets / cans or by magnet design
- Construction: 71/2" (19mm) MDF panels
- Finish: Dark red natural veneering side panels, black body
- Dimensions with four rubber feet (HxWxD): 13 x 97/16 x 117/16"(330mm x 240mm x 290mm)
- Weight: 24.2lb (11kg)
Recommended Mounting Kits
- Wall mounting kit: K&M® 24471 + K&M® 24359 adapter
- Ceiling mounting kit: K&M® 24496 + K&M® 24359 adapter
Sold in single units.