The totally re-engineered 2-BUS-XT delivers knock down kicks, vocals welded to the center, spacious sound stage, and an ultra high resolution depth of field that reveals everything, ultimately gluing your tracks together organically & effortlessly. You’ll experience the pleasure of mixing it better and faster with fewer plug-ins.
Leveraging the unsurpassed six layer board summing circuitry of the 2-BUS+, you’ll feel the legendary headroom alongside two unique custom color circuits designed by analog cause célèbre, Chris Muth.
After dozens of listening trials, the transformers were specifically chosen to add a tasteful hit of 2nd order harmonics for lower midrange warmth while preserving top-end clarity.. Perfect for adding complexity to sterile tracks that draw the listener in deep.
Coherence elevates the harmonic content of signals progressively by bringing up the detail as the levels are reduced, then allowing you to blend this result with the source mix, parallel compression style. Ride it during the hooks to add excitement.
Assign none, either or both to channels 15-16 or the mix buss all on true hard wired bypasses and breathe your music’s analog soul to life.
- Hand built in the USA
- Active analog summing circuits by renowned designer Chris Muth
- Super wide stereo imaging (crosstalk -109dB @ 1kHz) good luck finding crosstalk specs published by other companies
- Major headroom for any DAC (+27 dBu max input level)
- Effortless analog outboard gear integration
- Fully expandable with 2-BUS+, 2-BUS-XT, and D-BOX+
- Compact, single rack space