Stereo Monitor & Talkback Controller
The MTC combines volume level control, source switching and loudspeaker management for stereo monitoring with comfortable talkback and cue mixing functions. A fully analog design dispenses with VCAs, DACs, etc., providing loss-free signal processing. The I/O section includes six rear-panel stereo inputs (four balanced, two unbalanced sources), balanced XLR outputs for three loudspeaker pairs and a slave output.
The organizational focus that such essential services bring, coupled with an extraordinary tonal quality, makes possible an unrivaled convenience in DAW-based monitor management – in all areas of stereo audio production from recording studios over movie and video post production to game/multimedia production.
- A fully discrete, analog design dispenses with VCAs, DACs, etc., providing loss-free signal processing
- Six rear-panel stereo inputs (four balanced and two unbalanced sources), balanced XLR outputs for three loudspeaker pairs, slave output
- Monitoring: source and loudspeaker selection, mono, dim, mute, switchable headphone output
- Talkback: built in microphone, separate output, footswitch input
- Cue-Mix: separate output, musician level, mix level and volume controls
- SPL‘s custom-made balancing stages for the MTC‘s I/O architecture ensure extended frequency range up to 100 kHz, exceptional dynamic spectrum and excellent common mode rejection
- The rugged and ergonomic desktop enclosure with slanted front panel harmonizes perfectly with the desktop production environment
- Made in Germany
- Input Impedance:
- TRS balanced: 50 kOhm
- RCA unbalanced: › 10 kOhm
- Output Impedance:
- XLR balanced: ‹600 Ohm
- Frequency Range: 10 Hz - 100 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- THD + N: 0,005% (@0dBu)
- Noise (A-weighted): -89,4dBu
- Maximum Input Level: +21dBu (balanced, XLR) / +19dBu (unbalanced, RCA)
- Dynamic Range: 110,4dB (balanced) / 108,4dB (unbalanced)
- CMRR: ›70dBu (@1kHz)
- Dimensions: WxHxD: 91x272x220mm; 3.58"x10.7"x8.66"
- Power Consumption: 10W
- Weight: 2,3 kg; 5lbs
0dBu = 0.775V. Subject to change without notice.