The ATC PA65 live sound speaker system was initially developed from the company's popular SCM150ASL active studio monitors and have been installed in such high-end London nightclubs as Chinawhite and MO*VIDA. With the live sound market's growing interest in high-end audio products to significantly improve the sound quality of clubs and a variety of live sound venues, ATC decided to modify their prestigious 150s and offer the PA65's for live sound applications. The reaction is stunning. It's definitely the future for live sound.
Each three-way active enclosure is capable of generating a maximum SPL of 116dB. Each cabinet offers ±80 degrees of horizontal, coherent dispersion with ±10 degrees in the vertical plane. Crossover frequencies are set at 380Hz and 3.5kHz. The PA65s come with flying hardware.
- Drivers: HF 34mm, Mid 75mm ATC Soft Dome, LF 375mm SL
- Frequency Response (+/-2dB): 60Hz–12kHz
- Frequency Response (+/-6dB): 25Hz–22kHz
- Matched Response: +/-0.5dB
- Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal, ±10° Coherent Vertical
- Max SPL: 116dB
- Crossover Frequencies: 380Hz and 3.5kHz
- Connectors: Male XLR
- Filters: All active
- Amplifier Output: 200w LF, 100w Mid, 50w HF
- Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD): 706 x 436 x 513mm
- Weight: 45kg / 99.2lbs