Designed for positioning on a meter bridge, or rack-mountable for broadcast applications, the ATC SCM25A Pro offers very high-performance in the most compact possible form factor.
The SCM25A Pro incorporates ATC's proprietary short coil seven-inch carbon-paper woofer, a 3" soft dome midrange driver and a one-inch silk dome tweeter in a ported enclosure that measures 10.4" (264 mm) (H) x 16.9" (430 mm) (W) x 16" (408 mm) (D). The integrated tri-amplifier generates 150 W RMS for the woofer, 50 W RMS for the midrange and 25 W RMS for the tweeter. The passively cooled amp pack also features FET limiting. The crossovers are all 4th order, critically damped with phase compensation.
The SCM25A Pro produces a wide, stable soundfield with very low coloration and offers low frequency extension to 42 Hz (-6dB).
- Drivers: HF 25mm soft dome, Mid 75mm soft dome, LF 164mm short-coil carbon paper cone
- Amplitude Linearity (±2dB): 74Hz-17kHz
- Cut-off Frequencies (-6dB, free-standing): 47Hz-22kHz
- Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal, ±10° Coherent Vertical
- Max. Continuous SPL (1 metre): 109dB
- Audio Input: Rear panel mounted female xlr (pin 2 +)
- Input Sensitivity: 1V rms (ref. full output)
- Input Sensitivity Trim: 0dB to -6dB/1V – 2V (continuously variable via rear panel trimmer)
- Input Impedance: Balanced > 10kΩ
- Amplifier Output Power: Bass 150W rms, Mid 60W rms, High 25W rms
- Crossover Frequencies: 380Hz & 3.5Khz
- Crossover Filters: 4th order critically damped with phase compensations
- Low Frequency Boost: 0dB to +3dB at 40Hz (continuously variable via rear panel trimmer)
- Overload Protection: Active FET momentary gain reduction
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 264 x 430 x 369mm (10.4˝ x 16.9˝ x 14.5˝). Handles add an 39mm/1.5″ to depth.
- Weight: 30kg / 66lbs (per cabinet)