- Inputs: AES, SPDIF, Optical, USB sample rates to 192K
- Outputs: Main output has discrete output amplifiers with a stepped attenuator, the max output it +24dbu
- The secondary output, also balanced has a max fixed output of +18dbu, balanced
- The Headphone Amplifier has its own stepped attenuator
- Mute: cuts off the main outputs and Solaris powers up muted.
- The Function display is done with and LCD showing, the source, gains, and the sample rate. It also has level meters.
- The Quantum DAC is the 5th generation design from Crane Song
- The Quantum DAC uses 32 bit a converter and ASRC for jitter reduction up sampling to 211KHz.
- The reference clock has less then 1pS and a proprietary reconstruction filter for accurate time domain response.
- The clock's jitter measured form 10Hz to 20KHz is typically 0.045pS