The model 2960 brought a facelift to one of our best-selling products. Now the new SPL design represents the common origin of our channel strips Frontliner, Channel One and Track One.
However, technically we did not change anything to continue with tried and tested quality.
The Track One is a complete mono channel strip with a very attractive price/performance ratio. It is a perfect tool for the fast and safe recording of voices and instruments and especially popular in the German broadcasting industry.
The Track One meets highest demands in sound quality and reliability and covers an unlimited application range from studio over live to post production applications.
- Preamp stages optimized for all microphone types and instruments
- Auto Dynamic De-Esser
- 3-band EQ
- Output stage with metering
- Balanced XLR and 1/4 inch TRS connectors
- Options: AD converter and mic input transformer
- Made in Germany
Input & Outputs
- Input impedance: 12 kOhm (Line) / 1 MOhm (Instru)
- Max. input level: +28 dBu (Line) / +12 dBu (Instru)
- Max. output level: +20 dBu
- Output impedance: 50 Ohm
- 10 Hz-200 kHz (Mic Input; 200 kHz = -3 dB)
- 10 Hz-180 kHz (Line/Instrument Input; 180 kHz = -3 dB)
- 20 dB Gain: -97,5dBu (Mic Input)
- 40 dB Gain: -91,0dBu (Mic Input)
- 65 dB Gain: -69,6 dBu (Mic Input)
- 7 dB Gain: -98,4 dBu (Line/Instrument Input)
- 20 dB Gain: -95,8 dBu (Line/Instrument Input)
- 42 dB Gain: -77,2 dBu (Line/Instrument Input)
- Common mode rejection: 1 kHz: -80 dB / 10 kHz: -68 dB (at -20 dBu)
- Toroidal transformer: 15 VA
- Fuses: 315 mA (230 V/50 Hz); 630 mA (115 V/60 Hz)
Dimensions & Weight
- WxHxD: 482 x 44 x 210 mm; 19" x 1.73" x 8.27"
- Weight: 3.1 kg; 6.83lbs
0dBu = 0.775V. Subject to change without notice.